divendres, 29 de setembre del 2017

Say yeah

Say yeah it's a song that's gonna be featured in marzipan man's 3rd album,
its a kind of difficult thing to do,
a third album.

You see, the first can have anything inside it, really

and the second is supposed to be an improvement
and it has to be bigger
because we need to be improving all the time no?
it's the law
a capitalist law
its forbidden to not improve

here I am singing using my soundsystem. The place is called Novo Café Lisboa. The guy who booked me is Àngel. The camera guy is Lluis. The sound guy is Chano. Me? I'm Johnny now.


the third the third it exists because there's has to be a third
because the show must go on
-I don't know-
The marziplan plan is to make three records

because I like trilogies in movies

because two is not enough

and three is the magic number

well the marzipan man has some torch songs in it.
I read this in the wikipedia:

torch song is a sentimental love song, typically one in which the singer laments an unrequited or lost love, either where one party is oblivious to the existence of the other, where one party has moved on, or where a romantic affair has affected the relationship. 
The term comes from the saying, "to carry a torch for someone", or to keep aflame the light of an unrequited love

Female singers of the pop vocal tradition are referred to as torch singers when their repertoire consists predominantly of material of that nature. Though torch songs were usually previously associated with female singers, in recent years the term has also been applied to male singers, most notably Frank Sinatra


Well, say yeah is a torch song, and a torch is also a lantern.

I love wikipedia.
BUT I LOVE ENCICLOPEDIAS MADE OF PAPER MORE
you can find em in trash cans all around the city
i read them when I go to the bathroom
and I sometimes cut them with my scissors